“Communication Effect Integrated Communication Societe Anonyme” (hereinafter the “Company”) knows that it is important to you to be able to maintain your privacy while visiting our website (www.digitaleffect.gr, hereinafter the “site”). To this purpose we have created this privacy notice to ensure that you understand our policies and procedures, what personal data you may provide while using the site and, ultimately, how we use your data.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Communication Effect Integrated Communication Societe Anonyme
52, Lemesou str 15669, Papagos, Athens, Greece
Tel:(+30) 210 68.98.300
Fax:(+30) 210 68.93.220
How, why and for how long do we collect and use your data?
The Company will collect and store only those personal data that you voluntarily submit in order to communicate with you and send you newsletters, as further explained below. Thus, the legal basis of processing your data is the fact that you have given your consent for that. You may at any time withdraw your consent as regards to future processing, by contacting email@example.com or as explained below. The Company will use your personal data only for the purpose for which you provided such and only for as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which you provided such.
Whom do we share your data with?
A few more details on how we collect and use your data in certain parts of the site:
You may use the contact details appearing on the site to contact us, or simply fill out the contact form found on the respective page of the site. We will ask you to provide us with your full name and email address, and (optionally) your website’s url and write down the message you wish to send us. We will only use these data to reply to your message.
Third party links
The site may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. You should carefully read their own privacy statements before providing any information to such third parties.
Use of social networks
Subject to the provisions of the law, you are entitled to
- be informed on which of your personal data we possess and how do we process them, as well as to access (that is get copies) your personal data which we possess.
- have your personal data corrected and updated, if they are incorrect or inaccurate.
- have your personal data erased. We will erase them, if there is no need for further processing them for the purpose for which they were collected and if there is no legal ground for maintaining them. .
- ask that processing of your personal data is restricted in the event you believe they are incorrect or that they are not lawfully processed, as well as in case you want to make sure they are not deleted, because you have a legitimate interest to maintain them. If so, we will make sure that no further processing is made until the matter is cleared.
- object to your personal data processing. Please note that you may not object to processing where you have given your consent (e.g. newsletter, of course you may withdraw such consent at anytime and we will not process the data in the future).
- To receive the your personal in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
If you have any question or concern on how we use your personal data, as well as in order to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Company shall exercise all reasonable effort to reply within thirty (30) days from the submission of your question or request. If there is a material reason for which we cannot reply within 30 days, we will inform you about that.
If you have a complaint, you may contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority
115 23 Athens, Greece
Updated: May 24, 2018